Fashion Studio Intern
MINA NOVSKI is looking for a reliable, passionate and hard working individual. The intern will be involved in every aspect of the the business including garment construction, hand sewing, pattern cutting, general administrative duties and any jobs that come up.
- Dependent on what the candidate is looking for. Ideally 2 months+
- Part-time (2-3 days per week)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting with fashion designing
- Contribute interesting ideas for the brand content and upcoming collection(s)
- Building relationships with new and existing media, buyers, photographers and stylists
- Assisting with photoshoots
- Organising and management of samples, returns and order fulfilment.
- Digital duties (sending out newsletters via Mailchimp)
- Assist with daily administrative tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of - Microsoft office
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in fashion related field (It can be self-taught but preferably through university\work)
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Knowledge of garment construction and pattern drafting.
- Sewing - hand stitching and use of industrial/domestic machines
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work in the UK
- Based in Greater London, preferably North/East London
- Travel expenses within London will be covered
- Work will be supervised by founder and designer Yasmina Ossai
Please send CV and cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com with reference: INTERN.